$850.00 - $425.99
(as of Sep 27,2018 19:48:36 UTC – Details)
Bulova Men’s 98B228 Precisionist Analog Display Japanese Quartz Two Tone Watch
Be punctual in style with this bold, two-tone watch from Bulova’s Precisionist Collection that is as functional in the water as it is on land. The Precisionist Collection features watches that use a super-high frequency to keep accurate time to 1/1000th of a second.
Bulova’s exclusive quartz crystal Precisionist movement uses a 262 kHz vibrational frequency, which is eight times greater than those used in standard timepieces. The watch’s black, textured dial boasts striking gold-tone and red accents, as well as the Precisionist line’s hallmark: the continuously sweeping second hand.
The carbon fiber checkerboard-like dial also showcases chronograph sub-dials, a date window, and luminous hands and indices. Also featured is a screw-back case, curved crystal, a screw-down crown, and a water resistance of 300 meters.
- Bulova Precisionist Collection
- Case and Band Material: Two-Tone Gold Ion Plated Stainless Steel
- Diameter of Case: 46.5mm
- Thickness of Case: 18mm
- Quartz Crystal Precisionist Movement with a 262 kHz Vibrational Frequency
- Black Carbon Fiber Dial
- Luminous Hands and Indices
- Date Window
- Screw-Back Case
- Screw Down Crown
- Double-Press Fold-Over Clasp and Safety Lock
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Watch Movement
- Bulova Style #: 98B228
Precisionist watch with black dial, chronograph
Curved mineral crystal
Case diameter: 47mm
Water resistant to 984 feet