(as of Sep 26,2018 10:45:29 UTC – Details)
Seiko Men’s SKX009K2 Diver’s Analog Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
- Introducing a Magnificent Time Piece Seiko Automatic Divers Collection.
- Brushed and polished stainless steel case (41mm diameter 14mm thick)and bracelet.
- Precise automatic movement with 21 jewels.
- Dark blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
- Crafted scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Red and blue accents the rotating bezel which is uni-directional with detentes at 1/2 minute positions.
- Day and date display.
- Screw-down crown with a signed screw-down case back.
- Fold over locking buckle type clasp.
- Water resistant up to 200m.
- Steps to change Day language. 1)Unlock the crown by turning it counterclockwise. 2)
Pull out the crown to the first click. 3) Turn the crown clockwise until the previous day’s date appears. 4) Turn the crown counter-clockwise until the previous day of the week in the desired language appears.
Battery-free automatic dive watch featuring two-tone unidirectional bezel and blue dial with day/date window and luminous hands/indices
42 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
Japanese automatic movement with analog display
Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety closure
Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving