$290.01 - $275.51
(as of Nov 25,2018 15:29:13 UTC – Details)
Citizen Men’s AT4004-52E Perpetual Chrono A-T Two-Tone Eco-Drive Analog Quartz Stainless Steel Silver Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive with atomic timekeeping, the Perpetual Chrono A-T. Atomic clock synchronization for superior accuracy in 5 time zones, this perpetual calendar chronograph with alarm also features an anti-reflective sapphire crystal and brown ion plated bezel.
Manually setting time: 1. Pull the crown out to position 2. 2. Press and release the lower right button (A). The second-hand moves to the 0-second position. 3. Rotate the crown to adjust the hour and minute.
• You can correct the time in 1-minute steps.
• The 24-hour hand (10:00 subdial) moves in conjunction with the hour hand. Be sure to pay attention to the 24-hour hand to set the proper AM or PM time. 4. Press and release the lower right button (A).
The function hand (2:00 subdial) moves slightly. 5. Rotate the crown to adjust the date.
• Every five turns of the function hand advance the date by one day. 0 1 2 Function hand Second-hand Button (A) 6. Press and release the lower right button (A). The second-hand points to the current month and year. 7. Rotate the crown to adjust the month and leap year.
• The month and leap year are indicated by the second hand. → pages 44 and 45
• To correct the month and leap year, make sure to rotate the crown clockwise. You cannot change them in the reverse direction. 8. Press and release the lower right button (A). The function hand (2:00 subdial) moves slightly. 9. Rotate the crown to adjust the day of the week. 10. Return the crown to position 0 to finish the setting. The current time and date are indicated.
• The watch operates assuming the moment when the crown is returned to position 0 as 00 seconds. When adjusting minute/hour/date, you may activate the rapid advance feature by quickly rotating the crown several “clicks”. To stop the rapid advance feature, rotate the crown one click in either directionImported, Color: Silver,
Dial Color: Black
Citizen introduces its latest Eco-Drive timepiece, the Perpetual Chrono A-T, which is synchronized to the Atomic Clock and boasts the most accurate time-telling technology in the world, along with a sleek, masculine design.
Japanese Quartz movement with Eco-Drive, which charges in natural or indoor light
Protective non-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
Features one-second chronograph measuring up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12- and 24-hour times, alarm, power reserve indicator, luminosity, day and date function, synchronized time available in five time zones
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Five Year Limited Warranty